Saturday 9: Hey, Soul Sister
(because John suggested Train)
If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) The video was shot on a street corner in Echo Park in central Los Angeles. If you saw a film crew making a video in your neighborhood, would you stop to watch? Or would you just keep walking?
2) The singer says he remembers his girl in every dream he dreams. Do you remember if you dreamed last night?
3) The band Train is from San Francisco. Have you ever visited The City by the Bay?
4) Lead singer Pat Monahan got his start in a Led Zeppelin cover band. Can you name a Led Zeppelin song?
5) In doing research for this week's Saturday 9, Crazy Sam discovered a publication called Trains, The Magazine of Railroading. What's the last magazine you flipped through?
6) Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower?
7) Scholars tell us that "To be or not to be" is Shakespeare's most quoted line. Give us another one.
8) How do you listen to music on the go? Car radio? CD changer? iPod/mp3 player? Your phone?
9) Are you a convincing liar?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend.