Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: The Last Time I Saw Him (1973)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) In this song, Miss Ross sings of a tender farewell at the bus station. When did you last say goodbye to someone at an airport, dock, train or bus station?
2) Continuing with the theme of "lasts," who received the last gift you gave?
3) Who last did you a favor?
4) What's the last thing you dropped or broke?
5) What's the last thing you borrowed or lent?
6) When is the last time you danced?
7) When were you last nervous?
8) What was your last DIY project?
9) When did you last check your horoscope? Was it accurate?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
SPECIAL NOTE: You have to click the "linky" to add your post and see everyone else's. Sorry for the extra step.