Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Him or Me -- What's It Gonna Be? (1967)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) In this song, a man pleads with his girlfriend to make up her mind. Do you consider yourself decisive?
Since this song is all about either/or, we're using that as our theme this Saturday ...
2) Choose a condiment: Catsup or mustard?
3) Choose a sci-fi series: Star Wars or Star Trek?
4) Choose your spy: James Bond or Jason Bourne?
5) Choose your winter sport: Football or hockey?
6) Choose your breakfast: Pancakes or waffles?
7) Choose your side: French fries or potato chips?
8) Choose your chore: Washing dishes or doing laundry?
9) Choose your nextdoor neighbors: Munsters or Addams Family?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
THIS IS SATURDAY 9's 500TH POST!
Thank you for your support.