Saturday 9: Thinking Out Loud (2014)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This week's featured artist, Ed Sheeran, was discovered by Elton John. Tell us your favorite Elton John song.
2) Ed's arms are covered in tattoos, so clearly he doesn't suffer from trypanophobia, or the fear of needles. Do you get nervous when the doctor gives you a shot?
3) One of his tattoos depicts a Heinz Tomato Ketchup label. What condiments are in your kitchen right now?
4) Spotify named Sheeran the most-streamed artist in the world for 2014. Do you use Spotify? Pandora?
5) Ed celebrated his success by purchasing a farm near Suffolk, England. Would you prefer to live in a rural, suburban or urban area?
6) In this song, Ed sings about kissing "under the light of one thousand stars." Were you able to see the stars last night? Or was it it too cloudy or overcast?
7) Ed is a natural red head, a trait he shares with only about 2% of the population. Does red hair run in your family?
8) One of Clairol's most popular shades is a red (Nice 'n Easy Natural Light Auburn). Have you/would you dye your hair?
9) Random question: Look at the windows in the room you're in. Are they covered in curtains or blinds?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!