We will take next week, Christmas Day off.
We will publish on New Year's Day.
All the best from the Winter's family to yours!
See You next year...
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: How's It Gonna Be
1. How's it gonna be in 2011 for you?
2. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
3. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today's world?
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of?
5. What part of the holidays are you really looking forward to?
6. Who is the last person you high-fived? Why?
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
8. If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
9. Tell us about that time when you were the “life of the party”.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!