Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Lies
1. When was the last time you lied and why?
2. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go and who would you take?
3. What was the last thought before falling asleep last night?
4. What’s your favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
5. If you didn't have to work, would you? If you work from home, are there days you’d rather be in the workplace?
6. What is a secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
7. What’s a favorite movie that you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
8. What’s you favorite all time medical and why?
9. What’s the worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!