Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy
1. When was the last time that you got jealous?
2. At what point do you finally decide it's time to move forward with your life (like, major changes)? How do you know? What do you do?
3. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
4. How many times must someone push your buttons before you've just had enough? Why?
5. If I S/O were to cheat on you, could you ever see yourself giving them a second chance? Or a third?
6. What was the last thing that someone did that you were very grateful for?
7. How much time do you spend online in a given weekday? What about the weekends?
8. How many online journals/blogs do you read regularly? What are some of your favorites and why?
9. What was the last major purchase that you made?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!