Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions
1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?
2. How well do you handle rejection?
3. What makes you feel old?
4. What makes you feel young?
5. What’s something you are old school about?
6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks.
7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be?
8. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!