Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Viva la Vida (2008)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) The song refers to the singing of choirs. Have you ever been in a choir or a vocal group?
2) Chris Martin sings of when he "ruled the world." If you were in charge and had infinite power, what would you change right away?
3) Chris used to be married to actress Gwyneth Paltrow. USA Today, The Washington Post and The Daily Telegraph have all run articles about how Gwyneth seems to annoy so very many people. What celebrity gets on your nerves?
4) Coldplay's first big hit was, "Yellow." What color are you wearing right now?
5) Sam remembers when she used to hear this song everywhere and can't believe that was 7 years ago! When is the last time you had a similar "my, how time flies!" moment?
6) In 2008, when "Viva la Vida" was popular, John Grisham's latest legal thriller, The Appeal, was jumping off bookshelves. What have you read this summer?
7) Thinking of books: Let's say a biographer has taken the task of writing your biography. What would you title your life story?
8) 2008 is also the year Paul Newman died of cancer. Name a Newman movie.
9) Random question: Do you like garlic?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!