Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic?
2. Have you ever been to a haunted house?
3. What are you doing for Halloween this year?
4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever?
5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare?
6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself?
7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year?
8. What was your favorite costume as a child?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!