Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Do you ever go to sleep to simply dream?
2. When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep?
3. What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
4. When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how?
5. In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
6. Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep?
7. When you're sleeping, do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is?
8. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
9. In a dream, is your past something that you can go back to?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!