Saturday, October 15, 2011
Mrs. Potter's Lullaby
Saturday 9: Mrs. Potter's Lullaby
1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead singer of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter's Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you?
2. Who was your very first significant friend?
3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?
4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog?
5. Tell us something that you've never before written about in your blog because it's too personal.
6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?
7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?
8. How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?
9. What's on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!