Saturday, October 8, 2011
Someday We'll Be Together
Saturday 9: Someday We'll Be Together
1. Have you ever left a relationship but knew that eventually you'd get back together?
2. Are there things that you hate to buy? Items that you either hate to spend perfectly good money on or hate to spend the time it takes to buy them?
3. What is your favorite cartoon show and why?
4. Are you anywhere close to doing what you wanted to do as a kid?
5. Now that you're in the "real world," is your current job now really what you want to do for a living? If not, what would you ultimately like to do?
6. A local university has asked you to teach a class about the one thing you know the most about. What would you be teaching and what would the name of the course be?
7. Commercials ... they can make us laugh or can annoy the heck out of us. Tell us about your favorite commercial and/or a commercial you simply loathe.
8. Tell us about your favorite comedy movie of all time.
9. Tell us about your favorite black and white movie of all time.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!