Saturday, July 3, 2010
Make Me Say It Again, Girl
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Make Me Say It Again, Girl
1. Do you feel that you need to keep repeating yourself when talking to a particular person?
2. It's July. Do you have anything special planned?
3. Who is your big celebrity crush?
4. Tell us about a local restaurant you are sure we'd love.
5. Tell us about the shyest person that you deal with regularly.
6. What is your vision of heaven and hell?
7. What is your neighborhood like?
8. What's your favorite cook-out food?
9. When was the last time that you saw fireworks?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!