Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Letters From the Sky
1. Do you believe that we will ever be contacted by beings from another planet?
2. Have you or a family member ever traced your family tree?
3. Did you ever consider an acting career?
4. What is the funniest situation you’ve witnessed in a religious setting?
5. What's the first movie you remember ever seeing in a theater?
6. What's the most difficult confession you've ever had to make?
7. What is a city that you have visited and hated?
8. Has anyone in your life been "they one who got away"?
9. Why do you think the 10 foot duck walked into the bar on Thursday Thunks?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!