Saturday, June 19, 2010
Jumping Someone Else's Train
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Jumping Someone Else's Train
1. When was your last train ride?
2. How many foreign countries have you visited? Tell us about one.
3. What do you always take with you on vacation?
4. Tell us about something you've lost recently.
5. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones?
6. How long will you wait in a check out line before abandoning your purchases?
7. How old do you wish you were?
8. Do you consider yourself kind?
9. Tell us about your tattoos. Or if you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!