Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Goodbye to You
1. Have you had to say goodbye to a good friend or lover because they were moving?
2. Have you ever wanted to use personal information about someone to sort of "blackmail" them? If yes, tell us about it.
3. What two things influenced the choice of your present job or to stay at home?
4. Do you like warm weather? How warm does it get where you live? What is the best way to spend a hot, summer day?
5. What do you find "hot" in a man/woman? What is the first thing you notice about someone who is hot? Do you ever think of yourself as hot?
6. Are you quick to anger? How do you react when you are angry or frustrated? What do you do to cool down?
7. In your family, who is the least like the rest of you?
8. What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?
9. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!