A word about today's title...I promised Bud that I'd let you folks know about his son's band's latest EP, The Fashion. The band, So Long Davey played The House of Blues of Anaheim last night (Friday July 16). Click on their photo and purchase the songs. I love the band! Now on to our normal Saturday!
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Love Hurts
1. Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love.
2. Have you ever been part of the wedding party, other than your own?
3. Let's say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you've known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you?
4. What brings you good luck?
5. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us!
6. What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?)
7. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?
8. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why?
9. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you've never met or talked to on your phone?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!