Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying
1. When was the last time you cried?
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
6. What word do you use far too frequently?
7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!