Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Half the Man I Used to Be
1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?
7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!