Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong?
2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you.
3. What is something you really want right now?
4. What are you doing this weekend?
5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why?
6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot?
7. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
8. What's one trait you hate in a person?
9. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!