Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Friends
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person?
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
5. How would you “label” yourself?
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been?
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant?
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back?
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!