Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Welcome Back
1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?
2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?
3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?
4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?
5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?
6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it.
7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.
8. Do you have any special plans for next week?
9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!