Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Superstition
1. What are you superstitious about?
2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?
3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?
4. What do you do when you're bored?
5. What's your favorite thing to do? Why?
6. What do you do when you're lonely?
7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?
8. What would constitute "the perfectly lived day" for you?
9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!