Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Hush
1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
2. Do you take compliments well?
3. Are you judgmental?
4. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
5. What do you hate?
6. Use three words to describe yourself.
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? Explain:
8. If you were mixing up a witches brew, what would be in it?
9. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!