Saturday, October 30, 2010
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Elected
1. Many of my friends have commented they cannot discuss politics with co-workers, family, friends and others without conflict rearing its ugly head. Do you feel you can talk with your family and friends about this particularly divisive election?
2. Do you know who you're voting for in next week's election? How did you decide?
3. What do you think is the most important issue in next Tuesday's election?
4. Can you go a day without laughing?
5. Do you think that you can chose who you want to love?
6. Have you ever been on stage? For what?
7. Would you ever live in a different country? If yes, where?
8. Any plans for Halloween?
9. The last costume that you wore, what was it and why did you choose it?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!