Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Spooky
1. Does anything about Halloween “spook” you?
2. What is the favorite costume you have ever worn for Halloween?
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
4. What one topic is (or was) the most painful to discuss with your parents? Why?
5. What was the happiest day of your life? Do you think you'll ever top it?
6. What animal would you like to be able to communicate with?
7. In what way do you come nearest to perfection (as you define it)?
8. Do you have any recurring nightmares?
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!