Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: I'm So Proud
1. What are you proud of?
2. What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? How did you win it?
3. Tell us about something you've done that in retrospect was a waste of time.
4. How old were you when life changed the most for you? How did it change?
5. Tell us about a place you that you've been that you considered to be very tranquil.
6. Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
7. If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Why?
8. What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
9. When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!