Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Watching the Wheels
1. What do you see when you are watching the wheels go round?
2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?
3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
5. What does your personal neon sign say to the world?
6. Ever seen a neon sign with certain letters burned out so that it said something unintended?
7. What gives you a headache? Could be a scent, a sound, someone's actions - anything.
8. What song, artist or album in your music collection would you pull out and play if you wanted to give your roommate/neighbors a huge, head-splitting headache?
9. What do you do to relieve stress?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!