Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Dark Lady
1. Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If yes, what happened?
2. How do you cope in an uncomfortable social situation?
3. A genie appears (of course). She asks, “If you had 3 wishes but each took 3 years off your life, what would you wish for and why?”
4. Would you rather lose your soul mate or never meet them at all?
5. What is the hardest thing that you have ever had to do?
6. Have you ever had a miracle happen to you or your loved ones?
7. Tell us about a quote that you can relate to. Why can you relate with it?:
8. What personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
9. For those in The States, how was your Turkey Day? If not from the US, do you celebrate a day like Thanksgiving?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!