Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Just What I Needed
1. Who was the last person who entered your life and was just what you needed?
2. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
3. What would you like to be doing in 7 years?
4. Tell us about a blogging pet peeve.
5. Tell us about a general pet peeve.
6. For one day, who would you like to trade places with?
7. Where is your least favorite place to be?
8. What do you like about fall?
9. If you or someone you know are chronically late, do you believe it's the result of poor planning or choosing to be late?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!