Hi! Welcome to Saturday: 9 . We describe our blog as Just A Silly Meme Every Saturday. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions EVERY Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do"random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Everyone enjoyed last week's meme, so we will do just one more trip back!
Satuurday 9: Another High School Meme
1. Can you sing the fight song?
2. Who was your favorite teacher?
3. What was your school mascot?
4. Did you go to the Prom?
5. If you could go back, would you?
6. What do you remember most about graduation?
7. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
8. Did you have a job your senior year?
9. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!