Saturday, January 12, 2008

The One Who Got Away

Saturday 9: The One Who Got Away

1. Do you have a former lover who you feel is “the one who got away”?

2. Do you have a nickname? If yes, do you like it?

3. Did you go to theater, museums, or art galleries growing up?

4. What shoes are you wearing right at this moment?

5. What do people who know you think is your best feature?

6. What do you like on your pizza?

7. Do you believe people who curse generally do so because of a lack of vocabulary?

8. How well do you sing?

9. How well do you get along with your family?

Thanks for coming back! We will have a new meme next Saturday.


8 comments:

Cat. said...

I'm up. These were great questions!

Have a good weekend.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Ready or not. Our answers are up...

Kwizgiver said...

Thanks for the great questions!

Anonymous said...

Great questions! Mine are up, including all of the previous weeks LOL!

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot to play this week! But I'm finally up!

Elton said...

I'm up! :)

Anonymous said...

Mine is up! THanks!

Bethany said...

I'm late, but mine is up! Somehow I missed it on Saturday...whoops!