Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: So Far Away
1. Where is the furthest place that you have traveled and how far away from home is it?
2. What is a blog that you would recommend for us to read and why?
3. What is the biggest surprise you ever have had and was it a good one?
4. What is your favorite quote? (We know we've asked this recently. But there is always another great quote! :)
5. Have you ever been hospitalized for a major health situation?
6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?
7. What was your favorite amusement park ride growing up?
8. How long do you talk on your phone on a typical day?
9. Other than Saturday 9, what is your favorite meme to do each week?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!