Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What time of day do you usually play Saturday 9?
2. At 9AM on a weekday, what are you doing?
3. At 9PM on any given night, what would you most like to be doing?
4. What is your most frequent activity online?
5. Is there one day of the week that seems to fly by? If yes, why?
6. Do you agree that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by?
7. What is your favorite thing to do with free time?
8. How much time do you spend alone? Would you like it to be more? Less?
9. If you could spend one hour doing something what would it be?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!