1. Do you have children in school?
2. Did you go to public school? If you have children did/do they?
3. Are you currently in school or taking classes?
4. What level of education have you completed?
5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children's) education?
6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities?
7. Did school prepare you education wise for working in the real world?
8. Did school prepare you emotionally for what lay ahead?
9. If you were to run a high school, what changes would you make?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!