Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into?
2. What do you think comes after death?
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended?
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be?
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!