Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Margaritaville
1. Tell us about a time that you had way too much Jose Cuervo.
2. Do you agree with the following statement: "The older you get, the faster time goes by."?
3. What do you usually do during your "down time?"
4. When it comes to the opposite sex, do you feel you have a grasp on 'em - or do they continue to just surprise you?
5. What is your home town famous for?
6. How many romantic relationships have you had?
7. What's the best concert that you've ever been to?
8. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
9. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!