Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Sweet Soul Music
1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby?
2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate.
3. What is something someone has done that you'd like the world to know about?
4. Where is your favorite place to sit when at home?
5. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
6. Tell us about the one who got away.
7. Have you ever had a big birthday party?
8. What was the biggest bash you've ever attended?
9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!