Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Let's Roll
1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out?
2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do?
3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one?
4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why?
5. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you've watched regularly from the very beginning?
7. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
8. Pimentos-- in Olives? Useless decorative effect? ...or something you maybe enjoy? ...and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar?
9. Why do you think we as a civilization can't seem to get along with one another?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!