Saturday, June 18, 2011
You May Be Right
Saturday 9: You May Be Right
1. What is the craziest thing you've done in the last Year?
2. What is something that you've lost recently?
3. Where does your patience suffer the most?
4. Have you ever reread a book?
5. What is a TV show that you absolutely HATE to miss?
6. How old do you wish you were?
7. Do you know your neighbors?
8. Do you believe that opposites attract?
9. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!