Saturday, September 17, 2011
Saturday 9: Tuesday Afternoon
1. Where will you be and doing this Tuesday afternoon?
2. Do you belong to any group(s)?
3. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? (If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?)
4. Is there a role you naturally put yourself while adapting when in group situations?
5. In business or formal situations, do you mind hugs or are you offended if it goes past a handshake?
6. Do you find what we'd call “ice breakers” a playful way to build community in a lighthearted manner, or a complete and utter hell of forced fun and awkwardness?
7. What word do you use far too frequently?
8. What word do you use not frequently enough?
9. What word do you use when swearing is not appropriate?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!