1. Have you ever discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”?
2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again?
3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?
4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear?
5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear?
6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first?
7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays?
8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live?
9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!