Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Have you ever still been in a relationship that you knew was ending, but you hung in with it anyway? If yes, why?
2. Tell why people around the world should be completely enthralled by you.
3. Other than where you live, what's your favorite city and why?
4. What is something you are really passionate about?
5. What has been your most exciting prize that you've won?
6. Do you think there was there a second gunman behind the grassy knoll?
7. What was the silliest, most fun, crazy or impractical gift that you received?
8. What was the most practical gift that you received?
9. What blogger has been in your blogroll the longest? How did you discover them?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!"Enjoy your weekend!