Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: I Saw the Light
1. Has something ever made you "see the light"?
2. Do you believe you have any control over your luck?
3. What is something you have had difficulty rising above?
4. Would you want to be rich?
5. Tell us about a current or old song that helps you "face the world."
6. Has any dream of yours come true?
7. What would you change if you became "the king or queen" of your country?
8. How do you feel about LGBT rights? (If you need to look up LGBT, then you probably need to learn more.)
9. Have you ever been disappointed in yourself?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (249)