Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: The End of the Innocence
1) "The End of the Innocence" is one of Crazy Sam's favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time?
2) Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980s. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start?
3) Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours?
4) Do you abide by "innocent until proven guilty?" Or
did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants
like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson?
5) Is there an old TV show whose cast you'd like to see reunite?
6) Do you know how to ride a horse?
7) You're ordering ice cream. Cup or cone?
8) Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat?
9) Which search engine do you use most often?