1) The lyrics include the line, "Love can never be exactly what we want it to be." Are you happy with your love life?
2) Another lyric is, "Each night before you go to bed, whisper a little prayer for me." Do you say your prayers?
3) Mama Michelle and Papa John were married in real life. It didn't end well -- not for the couple and not for the band. Do you believe you could work successfully with a romantic partner?
4) After the band broke up, Michelle tried her hand at acting and eventually became a regular on the nighttime soap, Knott's Landing. Of course, she could live off of her music royalties while she learned her new craft. If money was no object, what career would like to try?
5) There is a famous rumor -- completely false -- that Mama Cass died while eating a ham sandwich. Can you think of another urban legend?
6) In the 1960s, every high school girl wanted to wear her hair like Michelle and Cass -- long and straight. Can you recall a fashion trend from your school days?
7) With the Fourth of July falling on Thursday, are you able to enjoy a looooong four-day holiday weekend?
8) Many communities have parades to celebrate Independence Day. Have you ever ridden on a float or marched in a parade?
9) In honor of the Fourth of July, name your favorite Founding Father.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend.