Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1) This song is about a friendship that turned romantic ... and it doesn't end happily. Have you ever crossed that line with a friend? If so, how did it work out?
2) When he was a kid, this week's singer, Alex Clare, listened to his dad's Stevie Wonder records. When you were in 7th/8th grades, what music were you into?
3) "Too Close" has been featured on the TV show, The Vampire Diaries. Do you enjoy shows/books/movies about the supernatural?
4) Some of Alex Clare's tour dates were sponsored by Bud Light. Do you like beer?
5) Mr. Clare trained to be a chef, just in case the music thing didn't work out. Are you a good cook?
6) Crazy Sam is forever running out of mayo because she slathers it on her sandwiches. What is currently on your grocery list?
7) Where are you most likely to find spare change -- between the sofa cushions, in your jeans as you toss them into the washer, or under the floor mat of your car?
8) How did you spend your Friday night -- working late, hanging out with friends, or just enjoying a quiet night at home?
9) Do you use Pinterest?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9.
As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment
on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on
everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But
it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!