Friday, December 26, 2014
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Marshmallow World (1963)
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1. This song likens fluffy clouds to marshmallows. What does the sky look like where you are today?
2. The lyrics refer to snowballs. Have you ever been in a snowball fight?
3. Chionophobia is fear of snow. What phobias do you have?
4. In 2004, Canadian school children raised money for charity by setting a new world record: the most snow angels made in 24-hour period. Have you ever participated in a fundraising stunt?
5. When marshmallows were first introduced, they were used for medicinal purposes. Specifically to soothe sore throats. What do you take when your throat is bothering you?
6. Marshmallows are an important ingredient in the Rice Krispies Treat recipe. If you were asked to prepare something for a bake sale, what would you make?
7. Darlene played Danny Glover's wife in the Lethal Weapon movies. Do you enjoy action movies?
8. Darlene's father advised her to always, "shoot for the stars." Share some good advice you've received.
9. Will you be returning/have you returned any holiday gifts?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us next week for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!