Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tell Us About It

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Let's talk relationships! Pick a relationship. Either your current one, or a significant past one (You needn't be specific...) .

Saturday 9: Tell Us About It

1. How did you meet?

2. Was it lust at first sight?

3. Were they currently available?

4. How important is physical attraction?

5. How important is intellectual attraction?

6. How long until you had sex?

7. Is this/was this the love of your life?

8. Were they faithful?

9. Were you faithful?

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!


9 comments:

ShannonW said...

I posted using my current relationship as the topic...
Here

Anonymous said...

i only had one relationship. that is with my husband. my answers are posted here!

Anonymous said...

done posting mine here http://travelogqueen.com/blog/2008/06/28/saturday-9-tell-us-about-it/

Anonymous said...

Interesting topic this week! Without getting into too many details, I posted about my hubby.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Mine is very revealing!

Mimi Lenox said...

I don't know...I might have to pencil skirt this one. Tough questions this week, Sam.

Mimi Lenox said...

I know it's Sunday and I'm a little late but I'm up! (so to speak)

Saturday 9 On Sunday

EMTWench said...

I just ADORE this site!

How do I join? This is delightful!

Debbie said...

mines up - i like this one!