Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Talking and Listening
1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
2. Do you take compliments well?
3. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
4. What was your favorite game as a kid?
5. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew the person was married, would you go for it anyway?
6. Use three words to describe yourself?
7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
8. Do you look like your mom or dad?
9. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!